New punters wishing to register and play with Betin Kenya can do so by visiting the bookmaker’s official site at https://web.betin.co.ke/Sport/Default.aspx then selecting the Register option on the top right of the bookmaker
Otherwise directly access the bookmaker’s registration page at https://account.betin.co.ke/registration?IDLingua=2.
All fields in the registration page marked with an asterisk are compulsory. After filling all the fields as requested by Betin Registration page, the newbie punter should check the box at the bottom of the page to agree with Betin’s terms and conditions. Clicking the “Register button” would mark the end of the enrollment process thus one is able to access the bookmaker’s services after filling in their username which requires one to use their phone number as well as a password to log in.
How to register on betin Kenya via SMS
To enroll in Betin via SMS a newbie user is expected to send the word “Join” to 29456. After sending the text, Betin Kenya registration team sends the user a secret pin and the user uses their phone number as the username.
How to deposit to Betin Kenya account
- Depositing to Beti Kenya using M-Pesa. This option allows punters to use the normal pay bill method or deposit online a service available exclusively for Safaricom users. To deposit via pay bill number, access the M-Pesa menu of your Safaricom line and select pay bill the use pay bill number 997270 to credit your account. Otherwise, one may consider the Betin online M-Pesa deposit, once logged in to your Betin account, enter the amount to deposit online as well as M-Pesa pin.
- Depositing to Betin using Airtel Money. To deposit to Betin Kenya account visit Airtel money, select “Make payments” option, click on pay bill then select other. Add pay bill name 997270, enter amount then proceed to authorize the transaction by clicking “Okay”.
- Depositing to Betin via Bank transfer. Betin Kenya allows bank transfer in depositing using Bank: Ecobank, Branch: Plaza 2000, Account number: 0030015026715701, Account name: GAMCODE LIMITED. After the payment is processed, the Betin user is expected to send a copy of the receipt and their username to email@example.com. User’s account is topped up immediately after the money reflects in Betin’s bank account and the entire process takes 2-3 business days.
How to withdraw from Betin Kenya online
- Betin Mobile money withdrawing. Visit “My account” option on the Betin’s official site and select withdraw option from the drop-down menu. Proceed to enter the amount you want to withdraw then click on “Withdraw”. Withdraw requests are processed immediately and carrier charges are applied when processing the withdrawals.
- How to withdraw from Betin Kenya through Bank transfer. To withdraw to your bank account, one is advised to seek the help of Betin Kenya customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. It takes 2-3 days for funds to appear in user’s account after withdrawal being processed by Betin’s payments team.
Withdrawing from Betin via SMS
One should SMS the word “WD#100#8549” to 29456. WD is the withdraw initials, 100 is the amount one wishes to withdraw and 8549 is the secret pin. The user receives a confirmation message from M-Pesa after the request is processed.
Maximum withdraw amount per transaction from Betin’s wallet is Ksh.70000 and the authorized maximum daily withdrawal amount is Ksh.140000. To make a withdrawal from Betin, one should have a minimum of Ksh.66 and a transaction fee is always charged during the withdrawal process from Betin.
How to check Betin account balance online
After logging into the account, a user should click the “My account” option and then select “Account statement” from the drop-down menu that emanates.
How to check Betin account balance through SMS
To check your Betin account balance via text, SMS the word “Balance#secretpin” and send it to 29456. One then receives an SMS with the balance in the format “Your Betin Kenya balance is ***. Thank you for playing with us.”
How to bet with Betin Kenya
Betin SMS Betting
SMS betting in Betin is only used in staking on sporting activities and not other markets like the Casino and betin virtual leagues.
To bet with Betin via SMS one is expected to SMS the word MatchID#Result#Stake to 29456 for a single bet or #MatchID#Result#MatchID#Result#Stake to 29456 for a multibet. For example 6446#X#1295#1#1150#2#500. The punter then receives a confirmation message from Betin Kenya of the format "Confirmation Bet ID ****, X#1#2. Stake Ksh 500. Potential Winnings ***. Good Luck!".
How to place a super 13 jackpot on Betin Kenya via SMS
One is expected to SMS the word “Jp#Result...*Result” to 29456. Then the user receives a confirmation message of the form “Confirmation Jackpot Bet ID ***. X*1*2*1*2*X*1*X*1*X*1*X*1. Stake Ksh 100. Good Luck!“ from Betin Kenya.
Betting on Betin via the official betting site
To bet on Betin’s online portals, you need to navigate the markets and select the category of events you want to stake on that’s for example soccer, basketball, jackpot, betting league, virtual game, casino etc.
After selecting the event category, choose the events you would like to play and click on odds depending on the prediction choices. The chosen odds will automatically appear on a betting slip.
Finally key in the amount to place the bet with then proceed to click on a bet and confirm by clicking “okay”.
Betin Kenya is an easy betting site to interact with based on the less complexity of their operational processes as well as their incorporation of SMS services in their systems. Betin’s registration, betting and transaction services accessing are elaborated thus punters enjoy a good betting experience while interacting with the bookmaker’s services.